Engineered for performance
Even if these bib shorts are at the entry level of Castelli’s shorts range, it’s engineered with top-level performance. It starts with the ProDry Soft two-layer fabric that knits a polyester inner layer with a nylon outer layer for exceptional moisture management and durability. Then the side panel and leg ending are extra stretchy for exceptional fit. The KissAir seat pad is the choice of some of the pro athletes and even sees duty at the Tour de France. Consider this short not as an entry-level short but as your entry to real comfort.
- New ProDry Soft 2-layer fabric provides exceptional moisture management.
- Anatomic shape with extra-stretch side panel that extends to 360° leg band.
- Mesh bib straps.
- Kiss Air seat pad for all-day comfort.
- Reflective tabs.
- Innovative InMold silicone leg gripper with clean edge finish.
ProDry Soft fabric ensure wonderful perspiration while maintaining your skin at the optimal ride temperature.
Kiss Air seat pad
The Kiss Air seat pad aims to incorporate as many of the features and comfort as our top-of-the-line Progetto X2 Air seat pad but at a more affordable price.
- Seamless skin care layer: A super soft, brushed microfiber top that maximizes comfort and fit. Seamlessly engineered to eliminate chafing and abrasion. Flexible to move with you. Bacteriostatic treatment to avoid saddle sores and infection.
- Anatomical Shape: Comfort is further enhanced by creating a perfect interface to your body during every pedal stroke.
- Dual density, Infinitely Variable Thickness: Dual density and infinitely variable thickness gives you the perfect cushioning for every part of the pad. Maximum thickness and density in the ischial zone, tapering to moderate thickness in the perineum, and minimum thickness at the perimeter.