Insulated shoes for cold-weather mountain biking
Extend your riding season into the cold weather. The Freerider EPS Mid adds insulation and weather resistance to the classic Freerider design. The shoes' leather upper features water resistance and reduced seams to keep your feet dry. PrimaLoft® insulation in the toe box and tongue keeps feet warm. The Stealth® S1 outsole and Dotty rubber tread provide unbeatable grip on wet pedals and slippery ground.
- Regular fit.
- Lace closure.
- Weather-resistant leather upper with single-piece leather on forefoot.
- Fully gusseted tongue helps keep out water and mud.
- Insulated vamp.
- Textile lining.
- Stealth® S1 rubber offers versatile high-friction grip on and off the bike.
- Insulated sockliner.
- Insulated heat-reflective footboard.
- PrimaLoft® insulation material for superior warmth and water resistance.