The Baseframe Pro Sleeveless base layer provides moisture management, cooling, and protection in a single low-profile unit. Designed to be worn under your jersey, it provides EN1621-1 Level 1 back protection. Hip pads provide additional protection.
- EN1621-1 back including high & low temperature conditions.
- Impact absorbing F3 provides full coverage & unrestricted range of motion.
- Large perforation & flex grooves in the back foam contours & flexes with rider movement.
- Body heat activates (softens) the polymers to conform to body.
- Moisture wicking, open stretch mesh for breathability.
- Built-in padding at hips offers additional protection.
- F3 back insert is removable for easy washing.
Maximum protection without the bulk. An advanced polymer that conforms to your body to provide flexible, form fitting, functional protection.
- Resists impact: impact absorbingF3 provides full coverage and unrestricted range of motion.
- Conforms to body: body heat activates (softens) the polymer to conform to body.
- Removable: F3 insert are removable from apparel for easy washing and care.
- Certification: CE-certified EN1621-1 Level 1 coverage.
|H||Height (m)||168 - 178||178 - 183||183 - 188||185 - 191||185 - 191||185 - 191|
|A||Chest (cm)||86 - 97||97 - 102||102 - 109||109 - 117||117 - 127||127 - 137|