FSA’s Energy compact handlebars push aluminium technology as far as it can go. Cutting-edge manufacturing allows them to form and manipulate high-strength 7050 aluminium tubing, varying the wall thicknesses and diameter throughout the bar. There’s even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories. A shallow drop and short reach are ideal for riders looking for a less aggressive riding position. The finish is sandblasted black on the taped areas for grip, and stylish polished anodizing either side of the stem.
- Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible.
- Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible.
- Double butted and tapered AL7050.
- 34 mm Ergo flat top.
- 110 mm wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories.
- Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails.
Width 400 mm
|Real weight||278 g|
Width 420 mm
|Real weight||296 g|
Width 440 mm
|Real weight||304 g|