FSA Orbit n.44E Orbit ACB Headset for 1-1/8"-1/4" fork.
- 1-1/8”, 45°/ 45° ACB Upper headset (Campy Angular Contact Bearing).
- 1-1/4”, 45°/ 45° ACB Lower headset (Campy Angular Contact Bearing).
- Compatible with Carbon and Alloy head tubes.
- For tapered 47 mm / 52 mm OD head tube.
- For 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” tapered fork.
- Alloy top cover 15 mm.
- Stainless crown race.
- Stack Height 15.6+1=16.6 mm
- Weight - 83 grams.
Note: To find the correct headset you need to refer to the code imprinted on the bearings of the previously mounted headset or have a look on the technical data on the frame in your possession.
The choice of headset can also be carried out by knowing the measures of the frame.
OD (Outer Diameter): Is the measurement referred to the external diameter of the head tube, top and bottom respectively.
ID (Inner Diameter): Refers to the internal diameter of the head tube, top and bottom respectively.
Star nut included.