FSA Orbit CF42/48 ACB-A carbon integrated headset.
- Tapered steerer: 1-1/8" to 1.5".
- For tapered 48 mm / 56 mm OD headtube.
- For tapered 42 mm / 52.1 mm ID headtube.
- Carbon top cap 10 mm (Mod. H2169A).
- Upper bearing: TH-MR121 1-1/8" 45° x 45° (ACB, black seal).
- Lower bearing: TH-MR127 1.5" 36° x 45° D5 (ACB, black seal, for carbon fiber headtube).
- Bearings outer diameter: 41.8 mm / 51.8 mm.
- Bearing inner diameter: 30.5 mm / 40.0 mm.
- Bearings height: 8 mm.
- Stack height: 15.35 + 0.8 = 16.3 mm
- Real weight: 97 g.
Note: To find the correct headset you need to refer to the code imprinted on the bearings of the previously mounted headset or have a look on the technical data on the frame in your possession.
The choice of headset can also be carried out by knowing the measures of the frame.
- OD (Outer Diameter): Is the measurement referred to the external diameter of the head tube, top and bottom respectively
- ID (Inner Diameter): Refers to the internal diameter of the head tube, top and bottom respectively.
Star nut cap not included.