Looking for a super lightweight but functional tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfibre molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Muc-Off's formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It's non-corrosive, biodegradable and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. The pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road.
- Seals tears and holes up to 6 mm.
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps.
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates and won't ball up.
- Ammonia free.
- CO2 Compatible.
Minimum amount per tyre:
- Road: 30-45 ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75 ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75 ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105-140 ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140 ml (8 or the whole pouch)
- 140 ml sealant pouch.
- 15 ml scoop.
- UV detection system.
- Valve core removal tool.