This durable O Matter™ frame offers an extended range of view through its single lens, and its swappable nosepads and temples let you change it from a performance configuration that keeps up with an active life to a lifestyle look.
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection.
- Plutonite® lenses.
- UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Light Conditions: Bright Light.
- Contrast: Increased.
- Real weight: 31 g.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear.
Oakley lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee uncompromising protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact that no other lens offers. Oakley go beyond in precision, dedication and creativity to serve world-class athletes and progressive lifestyle consumers. Part of the secret is Plutonite®, the durable and optically pure lens material. Within their spirit of performance and innovation, Oakley continue to deliver the best performance products on the planet. Impact protection beyond what's necessary.
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.
- Replaceable tips.
- Soft pouch.
- Spare nose piece.