Built for speed and engineered to be the ultimate multi-sport sunglass for training, running and beyond, EVZero™ Pitch is Oakley’s lightest performance frame and features a toric shield of Plutonite® in a rimless design for an unobstructed view.
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points.
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection.
- Real weight: 24 g.
- Semi-hard black case and soft pouch included.
A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.