The OneUp Components Switch design was developed to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, make changing much easier and to make compatibility with many direct mount crank standards and bike offsets a breeze.
- Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring.
- Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4 mm hex key.
- Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain.
- Chainring profile: round.
- Chainline: Race Face Cinch regular 49 mm.
- Chainring material: Aluminum 7075-T6.
- Spider material: Aluminum 7075-T6.
- Chainrings real weight: 48 g (32T), 55 g (34T).
- Spider real weight: 28 g.
- Armset: Race Face Cinch.
- Chains: 12S, 11S, 10S, 9S.