The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. OneUp Components wanted to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features and real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp!
Their engineers were been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from the latest OneUp post to give you the the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post. No other post can get your saddle lower.
Cable actuated with reliable sealed cartridge internals for easy home servicing, travel adjust shims that allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length: this is what you need!
- Travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length.
- Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote shifter (sold separately).
- Reliable sealed cartridge internals.
- Easy to service at home.
- Shortest total length of any dropper.
- Shortest stack height of any dropper.
- New upper DU Bushing in the upper collar.
- Increased bushing overlap and durability.
- 20 g lighter.
- Diameter: 30.9 or 31.6 mm.
- Routing: Internal only.
Compatibility: cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post).
- Travel Reducing Shim Reduces travel by up to 20 mm.
- Low shock style Santa Cruz bicycles require optional V2.1 actuator.
- Spacers (pin) and lubricant included.
- Real weight (30.9): 571 g (540 mm x 210 mm), 527 g (480 mm x 180 mm), 479 g (420 mm x 150 mm), 432 g (360 mm x 120 mm).
- Real weight (31.6): 585 g (540 mm x 210 mm), 540 g (480 mm x 180 mm), 498 g (420 mm x 150 mm), 449 g (360 mm x 120 mm).
An Aluminum remote with an oversized bearing and a super smooth action. The unique lever position allows you to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating your post. Don't think twice about dropping your post, even when charging into technical sections. The OneUp lever mimics your R/H shifter’s inboard upshift paddle position instead of the usual downshift paddle position of most remotes. This position requires considerably less thumb movement to reach the lever.
- Kit includes cable and housing.
- Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Cable length: 1700 mm.
- Housing length: 1500 mm.
- Real weight: 108 g (Shimano I-Spec II), 112 g (Sram MatchMaker / I-Spec EV), 114 g (Standard 22.2 mm clamp mount).