The mission of Pella is to create technical products following the trends of fashion. The choice of colors, the elegance of design, continuous research and depth of hi-tech materials, the taste for elegance and passion allows to create an exclusive garment suited to satisfy even the most demanding athlete.
The selected inks that are used to print the Pella's cycling apparel are water based, a choice dictated by the attention to the environment, the drying time is in fact longer in comparison to solvent based inks, this aspect decrease the productivity but ensures healthy work environments and cycling clothes that do not create allergies.
Just in case you need another reason to buy Pella, all of garments are produced to ethical and ecological criteria, certifed and guaranteed: Oeko-Tex®, Reach, Sun Powered, Sostenibilità.
- Old school look.
- Stretchy fit.
- Resistant seams.
- One size.
- Made in Italy since 1980.
Confidence in textiles – that has been the motto of the independent testing for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 for textile products of all types which pose no risk whatsoever to health since 1992.
To implement the objectives of a reliable product label for consumers and a uniform safety standard for the assessment of harmful substances for textile and clothing manufacturers, the Oeko-Tex® system provides the following components:
- Globally uniform and scientifically-based (textile and human ecologically relevant) test criteria.
- Annual re-evaluation and development of the stipulated limit values.
- Testing and certification of the textile products through independent test institutes with the relevant expertise.
- Testing of textile raw materials, intermediate and end products at all stages of processing (modular system).
- Product conformity through internal quality management within the companies.
- Company audits to ensure best possible certification process and targeted support for operational quality assurance.
- Product monitoring by means of regular control tests in the market and site inspections by independent auditors from Oeko-Tex® Association.
Reach is the Regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals. It entered into force on 1st June 2007. It streamlines and improves the former legislative framework on chemicals of the European Union (EU).
The entire production process in Italy is powered entirely using renewable energy sources, Pella invested during 2012 in a photovoltaic system that fulfills all energy needs and zeroing CO2 emissions in the environment.
Pella is different.
For many years the company Pella has been going the consistent and successful way of sustainable management in the range of ecology and economy and is committed to its production location in Valdengo, Italy.