The updated Sonic Ergo 35A brings the new Profile Design generation to a wider range of pricepoints, replacing the J2 bracket. The Ergo armrest has been created to offer both a huge upgrade in fit range as well as increased rider comfort with a supportive curve to cup the arms.
The Sonic Ergo is designed to present minimal frontal area to create as little aerodynamic drag as possible. The main purpose of an aerobar is, of course, to get the rider into a fast position despite a fairly minimalist appearance the Sonic/Ergo offers a comprehensive fit range for exactly this purpose.
There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1500 possible configurations. As a clip on bar it is also possible to adjust the extension width and tilt easily. This is the most adjustable clip-on bar on the market.
- Extension Shape: A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range.
- Armrest Offset: -70 mm to -2.5 mm in 7.5 mm steps.
- Armrest Width: 124 mm to 290 mm in 18.5 mm steps (With Extensions at 100 mm).
- Armrest Stack: 60 mm (no riser kit) to 130 mm in 5 mm increments (with aftermarket Riser Kit not included).
- The extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using the top bolt.
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm (26.0 w/Shims).
- Armrest: 10 mm Ergo Pads.
- Bar Clamp: 6 Nm.
- Extension Clamp: 6 Nm.
- Armrest Bolts: 4.7 Nm.
- Internal routing.
- Real weight: 580 g.