Following directly in the tire tracks of the Terra CLX, the new Terra CL utilizes the same super light, incredibly tough rim as the flagship Roval wheel. It’s a hook bead, 33mm deep carbon fiber rim with a 25mm inner width that plays well with tubeless setup and allows you to mount tires anywhere from 28mm to 47mm wide, at whatever pressure you feel like running. In a nod to accessibility, durability and real-world serviceability, Roval opted to use ultra-dependable DT Swiss 350 hubs and lace them to the rims with DT Swiss Competition Straightpull spokes.
- Rim: Terra CLX Carbon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless Compatible.
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 Straight-pull Center Lock, Star Ratchet 36t internals (10 degs) , 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. Rd. 11sp Freehub (Convertible freehub ).
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings.
- Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm.
- 24 straight DT Swiss Competition Race spokes with 1:1 spoking. Front R:287mm, L: 286mm, Rear R: 284mm, L: 287mm.
- Weight: Wheelset 1,408g, Front 654g, Rear 754g (including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve).
- Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape and Tubeless Valve, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit
- System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg.
- Freehub: Shimano road 11s.
|Rear wheel spokes||24|
|Front wheel spokes||21|
|Rim width||25 mm|
|Rim profile||33 mm|
|Front wheel real weight||668 g|
|Rear wheel real weight||758 g|