Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Elite tail light packs a 62-lumen punch that can be seen from a multiple of directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes - ranging from steady to flash - make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 60 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily and conveniently via USB.
- Power: from 12 to 62 lumens.
- Battery life: from 3 to 27 hours.
- Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2 mm up to 35 mm in diameter.
Six modes including:
- Steady High, 46 lumens.
- Steady Low, 18 lumens.
- Power Surge, 37 lumens.
- Power Flash, 62 lumens.
- Disco Flash, 40 lumens.
- Eco Flash, 12 lumens.
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
Important: The battery life might change depending on the battery use and the charging mode.