Nothing says “see me now” louder than a strong and bright taillight, both for day or nighttime use. With its spherical lens, which directs lumens more than a 1/2 mile (800m) in the brightest California sun, the Stix Elite taillight is the go-to taillight for our infamous Lunch Ride. It’s all about peace of mind, really, and with its six light modes, you get multiple options for day or night visibility. And depending on the chosen mode, this taillight will run for up to 77 hours, and it’s easily charged via built-in USB tab, which eliminates the need for a cable.
- Power: from 12 to 100 lumens.
- Battery life: from 2.5 to 77 hours.
- Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed).
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2 mm up to 35 mm in diameter.
Six modes including:
- Steady High, 50 lumens.
- Steady Low, 18 lumens.
- Power Surge, 37 lumens.
- Power Flash, 100 lumens.
- Disco Flash, 40 lumens.
- Eco Flash, 12 lumens.
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
Important: The battery life might change depending on the battery use and the charging mode.