It’s remarkably easy to use. Compatible with anything. And so loaded with genuinely useful features and functions that you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it… no matter where or how you ride. Welcome to the new Stages Dash.
The Dash L10 is packed with all the essential ride-tracking and data capture you expect from GPS computer along with a compliment of cutting-edge workout and training features to help any rider push their limits and chase their goals. The L10 is highly configurable so you can see what you want, where you want it, and features basic course mapping to help you get to where you want to go.
Maps done right
Dash features cycling-specific, OSM-powered maps that show you critically important information—like color-coded roads, trails, bike paths and bike routes that are good to ride, versus major roads and expressways that you’d be wise to avoid. You can zoom in or out on the fly, and there are cycling-relevant points of interest like bike shops, rest stops, cafés and even pubs. Dash has enough onboard storage for massive geographic regions (like all of North America) and available free downloads of other regions via Stages Link, so no matter where you are, you’ll always know where you’re going
Courses? Of course!
Upload a .GPX or .FIT route file to your Dash and hit the road. You’ll get a crisp, easy-to-follow route on screen as well as turn-by-turn notifications and a cue sheet. You can also build and manage courses via the free Stages Link website course builder and get an elevation profile for the entire route, which will show where you currently are and how steep the next climb is. Never again be fooled by “just one more easy climb.”
Training made easy
Want to get fast? Enter your FTP and HR zones (or let Dash estimate them for you), select one of the dozens of pre-loaded workouts (or load any .FIT or .GPX file) and hit start. Dash simplifies the setup and guides you through each step of your training session. Power and HR zones are defined by color so you’ll know where you are at a glance. Afterwards you can load your ride file to Stages Link (or other 3rd party apps) and analyze your work and plan your next session.
Dash comes pre-loaded with essential data screens based on inputs during the setup process, and you can easily build custom profiles and screens and the specific metrics that you want to see. You can also set the unit to display in landscape or portrait mode, and there’s a black background Night Mode for riding in low light conditions.
With both ANT+ and Bluetooth™ you can connect Dash to most heart rate monitors, power meters and smart trainers, with more device connections coming soon with firmware updates.
The enhanced Stages Link app provides detailed ride review and data analysis tools for Stages Link users and has everything you need to wirelessly set up, manage and review rides from your Stages Dash™ GPS computer. Receive text messages and notifications on your Dash, preview rides and workouts, upload your rides to Link and other 3rd part apps like Strava and TrainingPeaks, review and analyze your ride and data and configure custom performance review pages. All for free.
- High contrast monochromatic LCD screen with backlight..
- Night Mode (black background).
- Intuitive menu-based screens for easy setup and use.
- Sync rides and workouts via Bluetooth or USB.
- Follow basic courses in .FIT, .GPX or .TCX file formats.
- Free custom course builder via Stages Link including user-defined points of interest (city limit signs, etc.).
- Fully customizable layout: landscape or portrait mode, user defined profiles and custom data fields with up to 16 cells per screen.
- GPS based current, average and max speed, distance, ride/lap time with auto start/stop.
- On-unit power meter management (pair, zero reset).
- Advanced Workout Mode with text-based descriptions.
- Add workouts via .FIT files from Stages Link or 3rd party apps.
- Power metrics including TSS, IF and Normalized Power.
- User-defined FTP and heart rate and power zones.
- Training Calendar and advanced analytics available via free Stages Link app.
- Secondary Speed/Cadence Sensor Compatible (available as accessory).
- Free Stages Link app pairs with Dash for ride file downloads, detailed analysis and ride history, and pushes to 3rd part apps including Strava, TrainingPeaks and others.
- Display Size: 2.7" (65 mm) measured diagonally.
- Satellite Network: GPS and GNSS.
- Mount: Lightweight aluminum (22 grams) low profile 31.8 mm out-front bar mount included; others available as accessories.
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPO (USB).
- Battery Life: up to 24 hours.
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7.
- Compatibility: iOS 9.3 including iPhone 4S and newer; Android 6.0+ (Bluetooth Smart).
- Recording interval: Live.
- Alerts: audio and visual, user selectable.
- Data transfer: USB and Bluetooth.
- Compatibility with HR strap, Speed/cadence sensor and Power meter compatible via ANT+ und Bluetooth.
- Setup: On unit or Stages Link App.
- Customization: On unit, Link App, or Link website.
- Manufacturer weight: 98 g.
In the box
- Stages Dash L10 GPS Bike Computer.
- Aluminium Out-front mount, 31.8 mm.
- USB cord.