Prevent and repear flats
- Seals punctures up to 3 mm in tubeless tires.
- Installs easily, works instantly.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-aerosol.
- Slime can be installed as a pre treatment before a puncture occurs(low speed only).
- Slime can also be used to repair a flat tire or a slow leak – simply remove the valve core from your tire, inject Slime, reinflate and rotate it. IT'S THAT EASY!!
How Does SLiME Work?
After removing the valve core, Slime is squeezed into the tire through the valve stem. Once installed into the tire, SLIME remains liquid, evenly distributed by centrifugal force. When a puncture occurs, the escaping air forces Slime with Fibro•Seal technology in the puncture wound to seal the puncture.
The Slime chemists have developed a state of the art system of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents that inter-twine and clot to seal punctures up to 3 mm.This Fibro•Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system, seeks out and tightly packs itself into any puncture area, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
Slime tire sealant is recommended to prevent and repair tread area punctures in slow speed or off-road tubeless tires. The tubeless formulation should not be used in a tubed tire. Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to treat sidewall punctures or to prevent air loss from bead leaks, gashes from metal or glass or from damaged rims or faulty valves.