After 73 victories between January and October, Patrick Lefevere's Belgian team approaches 2019 with a new task: maintain, or if possible improve, the results achieved in the previous season. Their success is due to the hours of hard training, miles of pure suffering and constant professional team support, that is responsible for the strategies, cycling components and equipment in order to bring their athletes to the top of the classification.
As well as the Deceuinck Quick-Step support team, Vermarc is focused on providing you with a garment that could meet your needs in terms of performance, look and comfort. We present the bib shorts that conveys all the sensations of being a true professional. Made of highly breathable materials, with an ergonomic cut and flat seams, its construction offers an exceptional fit and unique performance.
- 3D pad: a single piece, polyester construction with fast wicking and breathing ability. This thermoformed pad has a single layer structure to give you maximum protection with reduced bulk.
- Antibacterial: the use of fabrics with carbon fibers shields keeps the body from absorbing static energy and UV rays. The fabric structure ensures moisture management, keeping your skin dry and cool. Its antibacterial properties inhibits development of odor causing bacteria.
- Breathable: advanced fibers and fabric construction keeps your skin away from cold air, keeping high level of breathability and sweat absorption.
- Lightweight: super lightweight fabrics wrap your body like a second skin, guaranteeing a perfect fit and high racing performance.
- Comfort fit: designed to offer maximum comfort, accommodating the widest variety body types.