Get everything you need for your cycling adventures all at once!
The Elemnt is Wahoo's feature-rich, stand-alone GPS bike computer with wireless connection & uploads, live tracking, Kickr power trainer control, Strava Live Segments, global maps & routes, a fully customizable screen, rechargeable battery, and more. Most importantly, it's super easy to set-up with the free companion app. The Tickr heart rate monitor, RPM Speed sensor and RPM Cadence sensor pair seamlessly with the Elemnt, so that you can get live and accurate performance metrics.
- Integrated mount locking screw: the Elemnt system comes with a locking screw which riders can use to secure the computer to the mount. When utilized, the Elemnt may remain on the bicycle for weigh ins for UCI races.
- Integrated GPS with a simple, crisp map view pre-loaded with hundreds of miles of bike friendly routes.
- Fully customizable screen: there's a page for every element of your ride. Choose from the following: workout view with a complete look at performance metrics, climb view to track ascents in real-time, map view to stay on course, live tracking, and more. No menus or reprogramming required.
- Three mounting options: three sturdy and secure options - an integrated out-front mount, stem and aero - so that you can see your ride where you want.
- Companion app set up: the free companion app allows you to set-up customized profiles, track performance, and share ride data effortlessly.
- Quicklook LED indicators: programmable LED indicators provide a quick way to see if you're on pace with performance metrics, such as speed, heart rate, and power.
- Perfectview zoom buttons: easy to access buttons on the side of the unit allow you to zoom in and out of data fields with just a touch.
- Smart buttons: three tactile and easy to press buttons on the bottom of the Elemnt that allow you to quickly navigate to what you want to see and toggle between screens.
- Includes global maps.
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 3.5" x 0.8" (57.5 mm x 90.5 mm x 21.2 mm).
- Display Size: 2.7" (68.6 mm).
- Weight: 99 g.
- Battery: USB rechargeable.
- Battery life: 16 hours.
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft).
- Shock Proof: yes.
- Supported satellites: GPS, Glonass, Beidou Galileo, and QZSS.
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C.
- Planned Workouts with Trainingpeaks and Today’s plan.
- Pre-loaded with structured Workouts from team Sky.
- Electronic gear Shifter compatibility.
- Muscle Oxygen sensor compatibility.
- Turn-by-turn navigation with Komoot and ride with GPS routes.
- Strava live segments integration.
- Best bike split course and race plan integration.
- Wahoo Tickr
- Strap Length: adjustable from 23" to 48" (stretched).
- Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft).
- Sweatproof: yes (hand washable strap).
- Battery Life: up to 12 months.
- Battery: CR2032.
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 1,3 cm x 3,8 cm (2.75" x 0.5" x 1.5").
- Wahoo RPM cadence and speed sensors
- Physical Dimensions: 1.25" x.75" x 1".
- Weight: 7 g.
- Battery: CR2032.
- Battery life: up to 12 months.
- Water rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft).
- Wireless signal strength: up to 10 feet.
Both ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities allow you to pair any of your preferred devices and sensors.
Wireless Connection & Uploads
A truly wireless bike computer, meaning there's no need to tether up to your laptop to sync up ride data, download maps, or update the software. Everything can be uploaded via WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, or ANT+.
Automatic and Wireless Downloads and Uploads
Once sync'd with your favorite compatible accounts (Strava, Ride With GPS, Best Bike Split, Komoot), your saved routes will be automatically & wirelessly downloaded to the Elemnt. After a ride, you are able send your data from Elemnt Bolt to your account with just one click.
Take Me Anywhere Route Generation
Using the Elemnt Companion App, enter a destination, address, or point of interest and to generate a route optimized for cycling, complete with turn-by-turn navigation cues on demand, and send the route to the Elemnt via Bluetooth.
Kickr Smart Trainer Control
Use the Elemnt to control Kickr or Kickr Snap in 3 different modes - level mode, ERG mode, and routes & ride history mode - to maximize your training. In Route & Ride History the Elemnt controls the Kickr to automatically change resistance to match the elevation profile of your route.
In the box
Wahoo RPM cadence sensor.
Wahoo RPM speed sensor.