The new PRR 2.0 bib short represents the last evolution of Alé's cycling bibs with ligther and stronger materials, choosen to ensure muscles support and light compression effect. PRR 2.0 bib shorts are made of different fabrics strategically placed according to body mapping principles.
- Crotch area made of woven fabric for maximum breathability and lightness. High tenacity and abrasion resistance.
- The compression zones are balanced by the use of different fabrics resulting in a gradual compression in the peripheral zones.
- Dye cut shaped bottom hem with small silicon dots to keep the garment in place.
- Free system bib for the right support without constriction.
- 8HF padding with a central relief channel to protect nerve endings. Designed for enhanced support even in the longest rides. The calibrated density padding is breathable and fast drying providing maximum protection against the stresses of the road.
8HF pad in elastic micro-fibre with high memory padding, strategically positioned in the contact points. The perineal and ischiatic area, the 120 kg maximum density padding, is calibrated and breathable on all covered points, and ensures utmost protection against collisions and stresses from the road. The central relief channel was developed to protect the nerve endings for improved support, also on the longer distances. The lateral shaped wings are flexible and follow the body movements while pedalling, adapting to the cyclist's anatomy far the highest comfort.
Woven fabric used in the crotch area of the PRR 2.0 shorts and bibs. Its unique texture makes it superbreathable thanks to its low weight. At the same time it gives a compression effect which reduces the onset of muscle fatigue by supporting the riding effort. Weight 160 g/sqm.
Made in Italy
Each model was designed to fit differently to take advantage of the inherent characteristics of the materials used. Your size may also vary according to your personal preferences.
*For the correct garment treatment, please follow the manufacturer's instructions.