Utilizzo del sito intuitivo, buoni i tempi di consegna (ordinato domenica, ricevuto il pacco martedì alle 13:00)Aug 09, 2017
Availability is indicated on each product, once you have selected your option the quantity available corresponds exactly as in our warehouse you won't be able to buy products that are not available, you would be able to book products that are in arrival and certain products are available as pre-order (these are clearly stated in the product list).
Our loyalty towards our customers are very important and this we do not permit of selling any unavailable products (inadvertent errors may occur).
The year indicated in the title of the item refers to the year of collection of the catalogue’s supplier. Therefore, this year does not correspond to the year of production or launch of the product on the market. Some products, which remain unchanged, can be put up for sale again the years following the production year.
On LordGun an item could be:
- available in the warehouse
- on order: An estimated time for product availability are shown for out of stock items. (this depending on supplier, these are estimated dates and we only include this option with on time suppliers)
- on pre order: are products that are already on order or for re-assortment. Once received at our warehouse your order will be processed. If an order contains multiple pre-orders we will only process your order once all the products are available. If you want to receive the products that are in stock before your pre-ordered item/s we kindly ask you to separate these orders. The dates for the arrival of the products is estimate (this depending on supplier, we only include this option with on time suppliers).
- not available: with a re-stock date not available
- in arrival: are products that will arrive soon in stock, but not yet purchasable. The dates for the arrival of the products are an estimate.
We always try to give dates or time lines as exact as possible, but do consider that any delays due to the supplier or the courier service could appear for which you will be notified.
Stock alert notification (Notify me when back in stock)
By signing up for the Activate stock alert within the product, you will be notified via an automated email when the product return back in stock. LordGun can not guarantee the email receipt and the subsequent availability of the products as this notification shall not imply the reservation for an order of the product. Thus if the product is on demand it will end quickly.
See the section Stock availability
Guide to Buying a product
- Search for the product through the search area or the navigation menu with a filtered category search.
- Select the product options on the right hand side of the product image. Once completed the system will indicate the availability and price for that option and any accessory options available.
- To reset the selection use the F5 key number or click on another option transparently highlighted (not available).
- Click on "Add to Cart".
- Repeat the same operation for every item that you wish to buy. Once you have finished go to your shopping cart which is found on the right hand side of the web page and click on "go to cart".
- Your order will be summarized in your shopping cart with shipping costs calculated depending on the country chosen and is possible to access at any time.
- It is possible to eliminate or add items from your shopping cart (just make a new selection and wait for it to be uploaded).
- if you have a discount voucher or a discount code you can add it by clicking on "Do you have a discount code". More information on coupon
- Click on "complete purchase" and proceed with your account access, sign in or if you are not a registered user sign up for a new account.
- Select the shipping service by changing the address or enter notes for the courier (more information on shipping). This page will present further details of the shipping services for that particular country. Continue with "complete purchase"
- Finally, select the desired payment method (more information on payment), confirming the billing information and select whether you would like to be invoiced. If the invoice option is not chosen a receipt will be given. In the bottom of the page you can add additional notes related to your order (this will not be transmitted to the courier).
- Complete your purchase, after carefully re-checking your order by clicking on "Complete your purchase." Depending on the payment method you will be redirected to the confirm payment or the confirm order option for in store pick-ups and bank transfer. You will receive an email summary of your order and the order number.
- Once the order has been shipped you will receive an email with a tracking number which will help you keep track on your order.
Modify an order
You cannot edit an order. However you may be required to cancel the order enabling you to make a new order with the desired products, only if the current order has not gone in the “In preparation” status (Visible in the status update email and in the user profile section of the order).
Cancelling an order
It is possible to cancel your order only if it has NOT gone in the “in preparation” status visible in the status update email and in the “My Order” user profile section. After this status, the order is already being processed, and in the case of an On Request product, and the order may have been confirmed with the supplier the cancellation is no longer possible.
You cannot cancel an order via email, phone or chat but only and exclusively through the “My Orders” section within your user profile:
- Enter into my order section
- Select the order you want to cancel and click on “Cancel Order”
- The status of the order will be updated and you will receive a confirmation email of the request sent.
The request will be dealt within 24-48 business hours with a subsequent refund by using the same method with which payment was made. A canceled order is no longer reversible and you would need to place a new one.