I cannot believe how fast my parcel arrived. And from Italy!!!! Excellent service. Thank you.
The company LORDGUN SRL, whose headquarters are based in Brescia (Italy) via Fura no 7, with VAT number IT-02907220178 (“Controller” hereafter), acting as Controller, informs under Article 13 of the Legislat. Decree no. 30.6.2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code” hereafter) and under Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (“GDPR” hereafter) that your personal data will be processed according the following modalities and purposes (For further information or privacy enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. Processing subject
The Controller processes the personal data, identity and contact details, and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, VAT number, email, phone number - “personal data” or “data” hereafter) that you have provided:
- whilst signing up to the Controller’s website or to the Newsletter service provided by the Controller.
- whilst concluding a contract to use the Controller’s services.
2. Processing purposes
Your personal data is processed:
A) without your express consent (Personal Data Protection Code, Article 24 , letter a, b, c and GDPR, Article 6, letter b) for the following service purposes:
- concluding contracts to use the Controller’s services;
- fulfilling the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations from existing relationships;
- fulfilling the obligations established by the Law, a regulation, a Community legislation or by an order from the Authority (as regards Anti-money laundering for instance).
- allowing you to register to the website;
- managing and maintaining the website;
- allowing you to sign up to the newsletter service provided by the Controller and to other services you might request;
- exercising the Controller’s rights (the right of defence during trial for example)
B) only prior to your specific and explicit consent (Personal Data Protection Code, Article 23 and 130, and GDPR, Article 7) for the following marketing purposes:
- sending you through email, post and/or sms and/or phone contact, newsletters, business communications and/or advertising material on products or services provided by the Controller and satisfaction surveys on service quality;
- sending you through email, post and/or sms and/or phone contact, newsletters, business and/or promotional communications of third parties (business partners or other Group companies for instance).
We inform you that if you are already registered as customer, we shall send you business communications in relation to the services and products of the Controller, which are analogous to those you have already benefit from, except in case of disapproval (Personal Data Protection Code, Article 130, paragraph 4).
3. Processing modalities
Your personal data is processed by means of operations indicated in Article 4 of the Personal Data Protection Code and in Article 4 point 2) of the GDPR such as: collection, recording, organisation, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of data. Your data is subject to both paper and electronic processing and/or automated processing.
The Controller will be processing the personal data during the necessary period of time in order to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes and for not over a 50-years time period from the expiry of the contract and for not over a 20-years time period from the data collection for marketing purposes.
4. Data accessYour personal data shall be accessible for the purposes referred to in Articles 2.A) and 2.B) of this text to the following parties:
- employees and associates of the Controller or of the Group companies the Controller is part of, acting as appointees and/or supervisors of the processing and/or system administrators.
- Group companies the Controller is part of or third-party companies or other subjects (for example, providers for the website management and maintenance, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firm, etc.) that practice outsourcing on behalf of the Controller, as external supervisors of the processing.
5. Data communication
Without the need for your express consent (Article 24, letter a), b), d) of the Personal Data Protection Code and Article 6, letter b) and c) of the GDPR), your personal data shall be disclosed for the purposes referred to in Article 2.A) to supervisory and/or judicial authorities as well as to all the other subjects for which the communication is mandatory by law for the purposes fulfilment. The above-mentioned subjects will process the data as independent controllers of the processing. Your personal data will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of the personal data will occur on servers, located in the European Union, of the Controllers and/or third-party companies duly named as Processing supervisors. The servers are currently located in Italy, in the company’s headquarters. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. It is understood that the Controller, when necessary, shall relocate his servers to Italy and/or to the European Union and/or to non-EU countries. In such case, the Controller guarantees henceforth that the transfer of the data outside the EU will occur in compliance with legislative provisions stipulating, if necessary, agreements that ensure an appropriate level of protection and/or including standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7. Nature of data provision and consequences of a refusal to respond
The data provision for the purposes referred to in Article 2.A) is mandatory. In the absence of such data, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration to the website nor the services of Article 2.A).
On the other hand, the data provision for the purposes referred to in Article 2.B) is optional. Therefore, you can decide not to provide any data or to refuse at a later time the possibility to process data you have already provided: in such case, you will receive no newsletters, business communication nor advertising material in relation to the services provided by the Controller. In any case, you will retain your right to benefit from the services referred to in Article 2.A).
8. Right of access by the data subject
Under Article 7 of the Protection Personal Data Protection Code and under Article 15 of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to:
- obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- obtain the indication of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and modalities of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing through electronic devices; d) identification details of the controller, data processors and representative designated under Article 5, paragraph 2 of the Personal Data Protection Code and Article 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be disclosed or who are aware of it as representative designated in the territory of the State, as data processors or appointees;
- obtain: a) the update, rectification or integration of the data; b) the cancellation, anonymous modification or blocking of the data processed in breach of the law, included the data whose storage, relating to the purposes of its collection or at a later time processed, is not necessary; c) the proof that the operations referred to at letters a) and b) have been communicated, with regards to its content, to those to whom the data has been disseminated, except when such fulfilment turns out to be impossible or involves disproportionate means compared to the protected right;
- refuse, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate grounds, the processing of his or her personal data, even though it is relevant to the collection purposes; b) the processing of his or her personal data for advertising material or direct marketing or market statistics or business communication, by means of automated phone call systems without an operator intervention through email and/or through traditional marketing modalities (phone and/or letters). We inform that the right to object of the data subject, expressed to the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes through automated modalities is extended to the traditional modalities and the data subject may retain his or her right to object only in part. Therefore, the data subject may decide to receive communications either through traditional marketing modalities or only through automated communications or none of these two kinds of communication.
Where applicable, the data subject has the rights referred to in Articles 16 and 21 of the GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to object) as well as the right of lodging a complaint to the competent authority.
9. Modalities for the exercise of the right
At any time, you will be able to exercise your rights sending:
- a registered letter with notification of receipt
- an email at: email@example.com.
10. Controller, representative and appointees
The Controller of the processing is LORDGUN SRL, via Fura, no 7, Brescia, Italy.
The updated list of the representatives and appointees is safeguarded at the headquarters of the processing Controller.
- Security: LordGun stores and keeps safe all information collected in any form preventing unauthorized access to your data. We use both physical and electronic defences. Further details regarding security
- Protection: Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged or sold to third parties. To improve the service we use statistical data with suppliers or sponsors NOT data from the individual user.
- Transparency: At any time you can refuse to receive promotional emails, just unsubscribe from the newsletters in your user profile or on the bottom of the newsletter itself.
At any time it is possible to be removed from our records
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. When you return the cookies are sent back to the website where they originated from (first-party cookies) or another site that recognizes them (third party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the Users device. They have different purposes such as, for example, allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your favourite sites and, in general, improve the browsing experience. They also guarantee that advertising contents displayed online are more focused on the user and their interests. Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies and third party cookies.
Note that by default nearly all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Visitors or users have the possibility to change the predefined setup. As clearly stated above, deactivating or deleting cookies may lead to a less efficient use of certain web site areas or may compromise the use of services which require authentication. Most of the used cookies are automatically deleted from the computers hard drive at the end of every browsing session (named “session cookie”). There are cookies that however remain on the computers hard drive. For practical reasons, these cookies may remain for a quite long period of time on the computer (a few years). By visiting the website for the first time, the system will then be able to recognise for every further and next visit that the customer has already visited the same website, thus user requests and favourite data will be retrieved (long period cookies). These cookies allow the customer not to enter their password or fill in forms that have already been used. Cookies can also be deactivated by choosing corresponding parameters in the options of the computers browser. We highlight the fact that if this option is chosen the customer will not be able to fully use certain functions on the website.
Moreover, cookies may also belong to the website (used for example to recognise a certain number of pages visited within the website) or to third parties (generated from other websites to provide certain content on the website you are visiting). The present website may use anonymous cookies from third parties to manage dynamically and advanced delivery of online advertisements. The majority of browsers in use enable to block exclusively third party cookies, by allowing only the use of the website cookies. Furthermore, some companies which generate cookies on third party websites provide the possibility to deactivate and/or restrict them easily and immediately, even when they are anonymous, even when they are anonymous or do not involve the recording of personal identification information (for instance, the IP address).
Cookies inserted for purposes of aggregated analysis of the site visits
How to deactivate Cookies
Most Internet browsers are initially setup to accept cookies automatically. The user can change these settings to block cookies or to warn that cookies are sent to the user's device itself. There are several ways to manage cookies. You may refer to your browser help screen to find out how to adjust or change your browser settings. In the case of different devices (eg, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), The user must make sure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your preferences for cookies.
We remind you that by deactivating navigation or functional cookies, the use of the website may be compromised and the offered service may be limited.
For third party cookies that may be used by this website, we provide a link underneath so as to further deactivate them. For further information on cookies and on how to manage your personal settings and choices on third party cookies please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
Technical cookies are those that do not require consent in accordance to Art.122 paragraph 1 of the legislative Law no. 196/2003. Among these technical cookies, there are essential cookies, also called “strictly necessary” enabling the website to work fully and properly. These cookies are used exclusively by LordGun and are first party cookies. These cookies are employed exclusively by LordGun and are therefore first-party cookies. They are saved on the user's computer only during the current browser session. These essential cookies are used for example when it is tracking an item added to the cart, the currency and language that has been chosen or an online data sheet filled in. These cookies also facilitate the change from http to https when a different page is chosen so as to always guarantee a high level of security regarding data transmitted. This type of cookie is also used to remember the users choice on whether or not to accept cookies on our website. Essential cookies cannot be deactivated using the websites options. Also as part of the technical cookies even those used to statistically analyze the accesses or visits to the site, also called "analytics", pursuing only for statistical purposes ( marketing or profiling) and collecting information in an aggregated form without possibility of tracing back to the individual user identification (anonymized, see above). These cookies can be deactivated and / or deleted by your browser settings.
These essential Cookies can not be disabled using the functions of this website. In general, cookies can be completely disabled in your browser at any time.
Below, For every technical cookie used its name and use is given.
|Cookies disclaimer||This cookie keeps record to if a user has agreed or not to the use of various types of cookies. The permanent type cookie is deleted if modified in any way.||Cookiesconsent|
|ASP Session||This cookie is used to anonymously identify the user during navigation.||ASP.NET_SessionId|
|Shopping cart||This cookie is used to keep track of the user shopping basket during navigation.||Carrello_Guid
|User profile||This cookie is used to memorize navigation personal settings and user visualization.||UserProfile|
|Authentication||This cookie is used when user authenticate themselves on the Web page.||.ASPXAUTH|
|Token||This cookie is used to verify if the request has been sent intentionally or not.||__RequestVerificationToken|
According to the guarantor, profiling cookies are “intended to create profiles in relation to the user and are used for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with the preferences demonstrated by the user through their browsing behaviour.” The guarantor and the European Authority requires that the user must be adequately informed regarding the use of these cookies and thus express their consent given the invasive character they can have in relation to the private sphere of users.
LordGun does not use profiling cookies
Third party cookies
The following chart is a list of the specific third party cookies used on LordGun: for each cookie the name, purpose and link of the third party website are reported.
|We use technologies such as cookies, pixels, and local storage (for example in the browser or in the device, similar to a cookie but able to hold more information) to provide and study a range of products and services. We use these technologies
to do things like; making Facebook usage easier and faster, activating functions, storing information about you and the use of Facebook (including on your device or browser cache); visualising, analysing and improving advertising; monitoring and studying the use of your products and services; protecting you, others and Facebook itself. For example, we can use these tools to know if you are logged into Facebook, to help you use social plug-ins and the sharing buttons or knowing if you interact with advertising and Platform partners.
|Analytics||We use the information we collect as a limited and anonymized monitoring process to Enhance the webssite contents, with the purpose of improving the browsing experience on the website. This information helps us to understand the number of viewed pages, the referring search engine and keywords.||_ga
|Google Maps||These cookies are used by Google Maps and do not embed any personal or sensitive data.||PREF
|Youtube||Some of our pages have embedded YouTube videos. Youtube may set cookies on your computer for these components.||GEUP
|Hotjar||We use these cookies to understand the user’s navigation behavior and how to improve it.||_hjClosedSurveyInvites
|Olark||These cookies allow to successfully identify the user and maintain the chat status during navigation.||hblid|
LordGun uses external resources such as offered by the many social networks (facebook, twitter) to identify a user.
Each and every content of this website is exclusively owned by LordGun. Access to LordGun means you have accepted the following conditions:
- contents downloaded from this website are for personal use only, not commercial use
- It is not permitted to download, send, copy, store (by any external device), display or reproduce in public, adapt or modify, ina ny way, the content of these web pages, for any reasono, without written authorization from LordGun
- LordGun does not guarantee the suitability of certain information contained in this website for a determined purpose. Such information has no certain guarantee. LordGun declines any responsibility in behalf of this information, including every guarantee and terms related to the compatibility and suitability for a certain purpose and the non violation. In no way can LordGun be held responsible for damages caused either directly or indirectly or damages caused by others or damages which result in the loss of data from expected use that may have resulted due to negligence or unlawful actions – and deriving from or related to use of information present on this server
Connection to third party websites are not verified. LordGun do not assume any responsibility for their content (or related changes, updates).