veloci, corretti e precisiJan 08, 2018
Terms and conditions for competitions on LordGun
- These terms and conditions constitute the rules for all contests / promotions on the site and LordGun listed in this page. By participating in a contest / promotion the rules are automatically accepted. The contests regulation shall comply with the existing legislation in Italy.
- Contests are reserved for over 18 years and the membership must take place within the specified time, otherwise the user will not be permitted.
- The contests / promotions are run from LordGun via fura 7 25125 Brescia, Italy which reserves the right to modify or cancel the contests / promotions and regulations at any time without notice. Such changes will be listed on this same page.
- For reasons of transparency on the contest / promotion, LordGun might require further evaluation of the participant's identity.
- In the case of dispute concerning the competitions, performance, results and more, LordGuns decisions are final.
- In case of not respecting the rules of the competition / promotion or misbehaviors, the participant will be disqualified.
- The prize winners will be notified according to the (methods and timing) specified in the Regulation in the same competition / promotion on this page. If the rules are not respected by the winner or if he cannot be reached at the moment the prize is delivered, then the prize will assigned to someone else who has participated or who is chosen randomly.
- LordGun is not responsible for dissatisfaction, damage or injuries related to awards after winning a contest.
- LordGun is not responsible for any technical problems due to the Internet (such as congestion), telephone lines, computer hardware / software problems.
- LordGun reserves the right to terminate the contest or promotion at any time.