Ordering from non uk I was concerned however, after doing research decided to purchase a Garmin 1030 as the price was excellent. Fast delivery in under a week and just in time for Xmas. Will defini...
LordGun ships worldwide. It is possible to select the country of destination by choosing the "Want to change?" option found at the top of the web page, once items are added to your cart the desired products will be automatically calculated (in the shopping cart) with the minimum shipping costs. During confirmation of the order, you will then be able to select the most appropriate courier service for your delivery address by choosing from the main shipping services of any country with relative prices, delivery times and accessory options.
It is necessary to specify an address where there is always someone available (even at work, a neighbour etc ..), a phone number where there is always availability. In case of delivery failure the courier may contact you or leave a delivery note with instructions to follow.
All shipping services have a tracking number which is sent to the customer by email once the order has been shipped so as to keep track on the process. (do note for some services the tracking number will only be available after 24hours).
By placing an order before 12.00 (GMT +1) during work days, thus from Monday to Friday, we guarantee a same day shipping of the package with the selected courier and Sometimes even with orders received one after another. In case of public holidays or changes made to the order, the delivery is postponed to the next working day.
Upon receiving your parcel, please check that the number of packages delivered by the courier is as shown by the same courier, that the packaging is in good condition with the LordGun tape attached. If you notice any damages to the packaging or with different adhesive tapes from ours, please accept the package as a "RESERVE" thus making it present to the courier service and to our client service. If the packaging is not accepted as a "reserve" it will be impossible for us to forward a complaint to the courier service for possible refund / replacement of damaged or missing goods as theft.
- Delays or delivery problems: in case of problems we recommend you to contact the customer support centre of the relevant courier service in charge of delivery keeping in mind that our client service will do their best to assist as quick and efficient as possible.
- Delivery to others: often some shipments that are not delivered, and by tracking results delivered, sometimes may be withdrawn from family member or a neighbours, so please check before you notify us of a missed delivery.
- Workshops: before delivering the purchased products to your mechanic or to a third party for assembly, please check for accuracy and integrity.
- Internal error: Our staff at LordGun focuses on always maintaining excellent service, although it can happen that in rare cases there might be a missing item or for various reasons can not be present in the parcel or does not correspond to yours. In this case please contact us promptly and we will carry out verifications (we carry out a strict double-check together with a surveillance system in the packaging area) in the case of an error we will send you your missing product as priority or an immediate refund.
- In the event of a delivery error (for example, address / wrong phone number provided or untraceable contact) and a return of shipment to LordGun, The costs of returns will be charged together with extra costs for reshipment. LordGun can not be held responsible for any delivery address mistakes.
- Damaged goods: LordGun will do everything possible to ensure that the parcel arrives "safe and sound" to your destination, packing products with care, although very rarely it is never enough. If the products received are damaged, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order together with references and if possible with clear photos. Our customer service will assist you as quickly as possible to resolve the situation.
- If the client decides to not receive the shipment (rejecting it) without authorization and returns back to LordGun the customer will bear the costs of both sending and receiving the parcel. In the presence of customs duties and related charges for the return the customer will be liable for the costs. If the parcel does not return and was retained by customs itself (due to non-payment of any charges / duties and VAT), the order will be lost.
Shipping with Express delivery (1 working day)
For urgent deliveries, a 1 working day service is offered (from Monday to Friday): From when goods are taken by the courier, Within 24hours you will receive delivery of your order unless the courier service experience problems. The times may vary and the service may not be available in remote areas such as, Sicily, Basilicata, Calabria, Sardinia or any small islands in the case of bulky items.
Shipping of bicycles, frames and brakes
All bicycles before being shipped have been tried and tested. To optimize transportation costs and to avoid any damages during shipment some parts are disassembled and adequately packed. Once received we advise that someone capable or qualified assembles the bike or that any instructions included are followed, taking care of following the various steps (if you have any doubts please contact us). We recommend you to keep the bike box in case of a return. Delivery times for bicycles may be slightly slower due to time needed to carefully check and test the bike and then to adequately pack it ready for shipping.
The brakes are fitted in accordance with the manufacturer's directions (left-hand side > front, right-hand side > rear), for special preferences please make a note in the order notes.
Some products found on the website have free shipping which may vary from country to country. The system automatically calculates the costs in the cart. By adding extra items, this might alternate the shipping costs, this is due to a change in weight and volume that can influence the shipment.
Free shipping with minimum purchase
Free shipping for orders over 99 Euro:
- The minimum amount of 99 euros must only include product prices with VAT included and NOT with payment fees or delivery costs.
- Exclusive offer valid only for the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France (peninsula only), France only Corsica, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Livigno, Luxembourg, Portugal, Netherlands, San Marino, Spain (peninsula only), Sweden.
- LordGun reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
- This offer is valid only with courier services listed on the selection page.
Customs Duties (Non EU)
Within the European Union (EU), there are no customs duties to be paid and goods are inclusive of VAT for the EU Members s(except in case of VAT-exempt invoices issued for VAT-registered businesses). For non-EU countries (and other places such as the Canary Islands) goods are exclusive of VAT and may be subject to Customs Duties or Import Taxes of the country of destination. It is not possible to provide a different quote for Custom Duties asked for, these must be entirely covered and paid for by the customer. For more information, please get in touch with the Customs offices of your country. It can happen that customs stops the shipment for a control (for example due to lack of the recipient's requirements) and, in some countries, requires an appointment of intermediaries / brokers, additional costs are charged on behalf of the customer. LordGun provides all the necessary documentation for customs clearance and if they required any additional documents they will be sent from our customer service.
LordGun does not have control over these procedures and can not make an estimated sum for customs / import duties and tax-burden. For no reason would LordGun reimburse these expenses. In the event that customs clearance is not successful, customs will withhold the products or return the shipment with a charge of additional shipping costs for the return plus customs fees, these duties will be deducted from the customer.
Restrictions on some products
Some products may not be transported to certain countries due to commercial or transportation reasons. Certain manufacturers may restricts sales in certain geographical areas or goods with certain features that may not be accepted by the courier service for example products with excessive volume, under pressure items (not transportable by air) and batteries.