Website looks good and service is excellent. For the website I'd suggest enabling the accountholder to keep a "wishlist": a list of bookmarked products on the website.
Leaving a review on LordGun is very simple and very useful to the rest of the community (as well as to improve our service and product knowledge)..
To leave a review:
- Go to the product you are interested in
- Click on reviews
- Login or register (if not yet done)
- Click on "Write a review"
- Overall judgement: overall product valuation
- Rating Quality/price judgement: valuation on quality/price comparison
- Title: a title that highlights the review
- Review: detailed text about the review
- Images: if you would like to, kindly insert images in relation to your review
- Click on "send review"
- It is possible to give a rating to a review which you may think is useful or to report an abuse if the review is not acceptable in any way or if it contains insults or inappropriate language..
To leave a comment about the service or about our online store you can do it through the section on the home page "Leave a feedback"
We kindly ask that you pay attention to any feedback that is coherent with our products and anything to do with our shop and service offered.
Keep in mind these important aspects before writing a product review:
- brief and detailed: it must be clear and complete if either negative or positive (or both) giving a valid motivation for your review and support.
- objective and sincere: covering the objective aspects that do not depend on personal taste but therefore a sincere comment so as to help others.
- coherent: a rating (score of 1 to 5) that must be in line with review
- constructive: in case of any problems, leave constructive comments that could be useful so as to better our product/services and also indicating what the next customer needs to know when buying the product. It is also possible to show any possible alternatives to the highlighted product.
LordGun constantly monitors reviews, however, we invite customers to notify us of those who violate the regulation by the means of "Report Abuse" where insults are present:
- Insults, cursing etc.
- Names of rivals, spam, advertising
- Prices (subject to constant change)
- Comments of the service in the product, or vice versa
- Personal information, contact numbers
- copying of other reviews
- Vulgar or unrelated images
These reviews will be checked and if necessary removed.