The ultimate do it all mountain biking trouser just got better. The MT500 Spray Trouser is designed to excel in damp, variable conditions. A waterproof, taped seat panel sheds off the worst of the water kicked up from your back wheel whilst unrestricted movement and comfort is maintained by using a durable stretch nylon fabric for the rest of the trouser.
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch front panels with DWR finish.
- Waterproof, 3 layer seam taped rear panels for tyre spray protection.
- Stretch wicking waistband with internal silicone grip and Velcro® adjusters.
- Abrasion protection inside the ankles.
- Two zipped pockets.
- Large thigh vents for effective temperature regulation.
- Ankle zippers.
- Reflective elements
- Clickfast™ liner compatible
- Nylon 75% / Polyester 15% / Elastane 10%
The Clickfast technology offers a comfortable detachable liner option that will be suitable for anyone who practices cycle sport even during the most warm seasons.
MITI DWR M®
DWR M is a durable water repellent technology applicable to all the fabrics of M.I.T.I. range. It’s totally fluorine free and fully sustainable. It’s a vegetable base technology, the so called C0. DWR M technology is tested trough spray tests up to 30 home washes, with excellent feedback and results in term of durability and performance. The test proves the efficiency of water repellent treatment by measuring the water resistance index on DWR M treated fabrics. The evaluation is rated by ISO and AATTCC international references. DWR M technology fabrics are Bluesign certified.