The ultimate, award-winning performance MTB jacket
A multiple award-winning product, the men’s MT500 waterproof cycling jacket been the undisputed go-to garment for pro riders like Danny MacAskill as well as your trail centre weekend warrior. It has earned legendary status in the mountain bike scene for its endurance and waterproofing.
This cycling jacket deploys ExoShell60™ 3-Layer waterproof fabric which boasts a monster 60,000 gm/m2/24hr breathability as well as being powerfully waterproof. Not only that, but it is environmentally friendly, containing no PFC’s.
Nothing has been left to chance on this product. The jacket incorporates stretch panelling where you need it most for ease of movement, while backpack compatible venting ensures that airflow around the body isn’t compromised by wearing a pack. All zippers are YKK and highly rain-resistant, and the lift pass pocket in the sleeve adds to the jackets versatility.
- Breathability and packed with features.
- Exceptionally breathable ExoShell60™ 3-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction.
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels.
- 3D adjustable hood with collar retention system.
- Ventilation by large underarm 2 way zipped vent extending onto back, compatible with back pack.
- Front pockets doubling as vents, hidden internal pocket and sleeve lift pass pocket.
- Water-repellent VISLON® zip with storm flap.
- Reflective trims on hood, cuff and rear tail.
- Worn by Danny MacAskill, from the Scottish Highlands to Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Nylon 96% / Elastane 4%.
- Waterproofness Waterproofness: 18000.
- Breathability Breathability: 64000.
ExoShell60™ fabric achieves a colossal breathability rating of up to 60,000g/m²/24hr and an impressive waterproof rating of 10,000mm. The key to the ExoShell60’s impressive breathability lies in the ultrafine, fluorine free membrane which is up to 50% thinner than standard membranes, protected by a super-fine denier tricot laminate. The breathability is further enhanced by the impregnation of a proprietary compound which stimulates the moisture transmission. The progressive construction of ExoShell60™ not only provides impressive breathability ratings but at a mere 105gsm, it boasts an incredible durability to weight ratio.
All zippers used in the Endura apparel range are industry leader YKK® quality for high reliability.