KFX Flat handlebar uses carbon composite construction to achieve a weight of just 160 g in the 700 mm width.
The UD carbon and sleek modern graphics make for an impressive looking bar that will handle the trail with both comfort and style. Internal Di2 cable routing ports finish off this thoughtful design.
Internal reinforcement and surface texturing ensure firm clamping at the stem. It’s also reinforced where the controls attach and at the ends for bar end-use.
- Integrated Cable Routing (ICR).
- Carbon composite construction.
- Full-width flat-top design (patent pending).
- Reinforced brake-lever and bar-end zones.
- Reinforced and textured stem clamp zone.
- Di2 Compatible.
- 0 mm rise.
- 9° back sweep, 4° up sweep.
Width 760 mm
|Real weight||162 g|
Width 700 mm
|Real weight||205 g|