Expanding the traditional playground of road riding is now possible thanks to the new Allroad Elite Disc.
The tubeless Wheel-Tyre system that is ready for any adventure
UST-compliant super wide 22mm internai rim width for increased air volume.
The usual strength to weight ratio of any Ksyrium
Superlight ISM 4D rims weigh just 430 grams each.
Light and strong double butted steel spokes.
Tough and light new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system.
Smartly adapted to the constraints of disc brakes
24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution.
Front hub convertible from quick release to 12 and 15mm through axles.
Rear hub convertible from 12x142 through axle to quick release.
UST - Universal Standard for Tubeless
Universal Standard for Tubeless. Ready to ride tubeless system. The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort whilst reducing inertia and flats.
Qualité de Roulements Mavic Auto
Mavic latest innovation. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance. Their preload is automatically adjusted to guarantee a perfect spin with no play on the long run.
QRM+ - Qualité de Roulements Mavic +
Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
- Tight tolerances for high rolling efficiency.
- Quick adjustment according to performance goals: precision "free" adjustment for maximum fluidity, or perfect high precision setting for all-weather rides.
ISM 4D - Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions
An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. Quicker accelerations, better handling and more resistance ; the right mix to make the most of any ride. The smooth profile also helps reducing aerodynamic drag.
- 15% lighter rim, the lowest inertia for instant acceleration, better handling and faster climbing.
- Variable rim thickness optimizes constraints management for more reliability.
- Smoother rim profile offers better air flow which reduces drag for higher speed.
Instant Drive 360
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
- Oversize aluminum axle and hardened alloy freewheel driver body saves 40g.
- 40 teeth dual ratchet system provides fast 9° engagement.
- Radial seal provides low friction for higher speed and perfect waterproofness.
- Comprehensive end cap adapters makes it compatible with any type of retention system and driver body (QR, 12x142, HG, ED…).
Light and strong
Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- 30% more resistant rims.
- Lighter rims.
Stiffer and stronger
Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
- Rim is 4 times more resistant to fatigue stress.
- 20% increase in the rim rigidity to maximize power transfer.
Stronger and smoother joint
Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Extremely strong rim joint.
- Eliminates shuddering when braking.
- Superior wheel balance.
Optimum energy transfer
The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
- Higher stiffness under heavy loads for crystal clear energy transmission.
- Better wheel stability for fewer maintenance.
UST Tubeless Ready tyre
Traction, control and lightweight.
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
-Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort.
-Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant.
Disc brake specific profile.
ETRTO size: 622x22TSS Road.
Height: 22 mm.
Internai width: 22 mm.
Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype.
Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
Weight reduction: ISM 4D.
Count: 24 front and rear.
Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse.
Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum.
Shape: straight pull, bladed.
Front : adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+).
Rear : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto).
Front and rear bodies: aluminum.
Axle material: aluminum.
Freewheel: Instant Drive 360.
Yksion Elite AllRoad.
Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead.
Casing: 120 TPI.
Dimension: 30-622 (700x30c).
Front and Rear Tread: single compound.
UST Tubeless Ready.
Disc standard : 6 Bolts.
Color: Black only.
Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters.
Front axle: 12 x 100 mm thru axle, convertible to quick release or 15mm thru axle with optional adapters.
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo.
ASTM Category 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm.
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included.
Max. Pressure tubeless: 30 mm 5.8 bar - 85 PSI, 40 mm 4.5 bar - 65 PSI.
Recommended tyre sizes: 30 mm à 69 mm (da 1.4" a 2.7").
- Front 12 mm adapters.
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360.
- Specific disc bolts
- UST valve and accessories.
- Multifunction adjustment wrench.
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel).
- User guide.
Mavic Allroad Elite Disc UST front wheel 2018
Measure 700x30 / Disc rotor 6-bolt
|Real weight||1143 g|
|Front wheel spokes||24|
|Rim profile||22 mm|
Mavic Allroad Elite Disc UST rear wheel 2018
Disc rotor 6-bolt / Measure 700x30
|Real weight||1232 g|
|Rear wheel spokes||24|
|Rim profile||22 mm|