The ultimate performance sunglass for cycling and beyond, EVZero™ Pitch combines Oakley’s lightest sport performance frame with the unobstructed view of a rimless Plutonite® toric shield that offers an extended range of view in the upper peripheral region.
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points.
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 Nm.
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection.
- Real weight: 25 g.
- Semi-hard black case and soft pouch included.
A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
A revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. Prizm Road lenses enhance the road so you can see obstacles like rocks and potholes quickly and feel more confident as you ride.