The Renthal Fatbar has already gained cult status and is the handlebar of choice for World Cup downhill race teams and athletes. Six World Championship gold medals have been won using the Fatbar, cementing it as one of the most successful race products of all time.
The Fatbar has been designed to be the ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability. The Fatbar also offers the rider the widest choice, with four different rise options, to suit every bike and rider.
- Oversize 35mm bar clamp diameter for increased stiffness.
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy.
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodised finish.
- Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up.
- Width marks allow personalised fit adjustment.
- Permanent Graphics.
The unique Alu/Gold colour is achieved through a hard anodising process. This surface treatment is far superior in abrasion resistance to standard anodising, to keep your handlebar looking new.
Millions if tiny steel shot are blasted at high velocity at the handlebar, leaving a textured surface finish. This process vastly increases the fatigue life and hence durability of the handlebar.
Rise 10 mm
|Real weight||298 g|
Rise 20 mm
|Real weight||301 g|