Shimano Deore M6000 I-Spec II disc brake
The Shimano Deore M6000 brake guarantees powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of disciplines from XC to All Mountain riding always ensuring the best performance at all times, designed to be strong and durable, matching perfectly with all Shimano components thanks to their integrated design and elegant look.
- Brake Lever: 2 finger, Forged alloy.
- Reach Adjuster: Yes (with not included 2.5 allen key wrench).
- Servo Wave Action Power: Yes.
- Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM.
- Piston Type: 2.
- Mount: Hinged clamp for quick installation, I-spec-II compatible.
- Real weight: 578 g (pair).
- Right lever: rear brake (hose length: 1700 mm).
- Left lever: front brake (hose length: 1000 mm).
Brake kit is ready to be used: hoses, fluid and Shimano G02S or G03S resin pads included.
Rotors, olive and connector insert not included.