The Dura-Ace Di2 9150 shifters feature an ideal ergonomic shape that is comfortable in the hand and have been updated to be more precise and more adaptable than previous editions. The shift paddles now feature a more defined "click" and have been extended in length for more confident and comfortable shifting. E-Tube compatibility means that the function of the shift paddles can be customised to suit the rider.
- More control and confidence in race conditions.
- Dedicated brake lever shape, stroke, contact point, stiffness and dedicated shift paddles.
- Light weight.
- Carbon composite plastic material hood.
- More intuitive, quicker shifting operation.
- More defined click feeling and ergonomic shift lever position.
- Each switch has the option for multi-shift ON or OFF.
- E-TUBE project.
- Ideal ergonomic cover shape with better thickness & tenderness.
- Simple set up and maintenance.
- Easy replace hood cover.
- Customise the shifts to suit your riding style.
- Real Weight: 227 g (pair)
First introduced in XTR Di2 M9050, Shimano’s innovative Synchro Shift is now available with Dura-Ace R9150. Available as a programmable Di2 option, Synchro Shift creates an intuitive experience on the bike through Synchronised front and rear shifting that can be custom programmed by riders.
In addition to traditional “Full” Synchro Shift, riders can optionally select “Semi” Synchro Shift. This intuitive new mode automatically reacts when the rider shifts from one chainring to another, automatically shifting the rear derailleur to minimise the gear step, thus preserving the rider’s rhythm.
Shimano D-Fly SM-EWW01 not compatible.
Shimano battery SM-BTR2-1 not compatible.
Brake cable and wire included.
Cables Di2 not included.