With a sleek and fast look, the Echelon helmet presents a compact profile on a rider's head. And with increased ventilation and an ergonomic design, you're guaranteed an exceptional fit, tremendous comfort, and ample ventilation. Accordingly, it's the ideal helmet for road cycling enthusiasts.
- Easy-adjust Headset SL II fit system with six height positions and micro-adjustable dial.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for greater cooling.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Fit system is Angi crash sensor ready.
They’ve transformed the bicycle helmet into a live tracking device, crash detector, and safety beacon. Their helmets not only add protection, they’re also the only helmets designed to connect you to help when you need it most. They just reinvented the helmet.
When we get a chance to ride, we take it. We escape. Sometimes that means going solo. Sometimes that means dashing off without telling friends and family where we’re headed. Trouble is, crashes happen, drivers don’t always see you, and sometimes, we simply pick the worst possible line down the sketchiest possible trail.
Reality, in other words, happens, which is why they offer the only helmets equipped with both Mips brain-protection systems and Angi—an innovative sensor designed to add protection, before, during, and after a crash.
- Angi is a patented, helmet-mounted sensor that measures the forces transmitted to your helmet during a crash, as well as the harmful rotational forces that occur during crashes when your helmet doesn’t actually impact the ground.
- Angi is a ride tracker. Angi lets your emergency contacts know you’re heading out for a ride and, if you choose, to follow your ride in real time.
- Angi is a crash detector. Wearing an Angi-equipped helmet is like having a friend there making sure you’re okay.
- Angi is a safety beacon. If you’re hurt, Angi alerts your emergency contacts that you’ve crashed and sends them your location.
Just pair Angi with a smartphone equipped with their Ride Premium app. If Angi detects a crash during a ride, it sends a countdown alert to your phone. If you’re hurt and unable to stop the countdown, the app transmits a text alert and your most recently uploaded GPS coordinates to your emergency contacts.
All of their helmets are now available with Mips, giving you an extra layer of protection. Today, they introduce the next generation—Mips SL. Mips SL integrates this patented brain-protection technology into the comfort padding itself. It's all the protection of Mips, made ultralight, ultra-comfortable, and exclusively Specialized.