By purchasing this product you will receive a voucher equal to 10% of the purchasing price that you are able to use in your next order.
*This offer cannot be combined with other current promotions.
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. A Turbo Connect display makes it easy to view ride info. Plus, Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight precise performance for the long haul.
- Float over the rough stuff with DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38c tires, featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
Frame: E5 Aluminum, Fitness/Transportation Geometry, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds, reflective graphics.
Fork: Future Shock 1.5, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, carbon fork.
Handlebars: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm.
Stem: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD-W mount.
Grips: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on.
Saddle: Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm.
Seatpost: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mm.
Seat binder: Integrated w/ frame.
Front brake: Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm.
Rear brake: Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm.
Shift levers: Shimano SLX, Rapidfire Plus, 12-speed, w/o OGD.
Rear derailleur: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, SGS Cage, 12-speed.
Cassette: Shimano SLX, Hyperglide+, 12-speed, 10-45t.
Crankset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset.
Chainrings: Praxis, 44t, 104BCD.
Chain: Shimano SLX, 12-speed, w/Quick Link.
Wheels & Tires
Rims: DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth.
Front hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h.
Rear hub: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h.
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry.
Front tire: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c.
Rear tire: Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c.
Inner tubes: Presta, 40mm valve.
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor.
Ui/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, incl. TCD Computer.
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh.
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug.
Wiring harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport.
Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors.
Headlight: Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V.
Taillight: Specialized integrated saddle mount, LED Technology, 12V.
Bell: Simple bell.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.