Unior screwdrivers are made from chrome vanadium molybden steel additionaly crome or nickel plated.
Three component ergonomically designed handle is patented by Unior. The combination of the soft and hard surfaces improves the load factor and assures comfortable working without damage.
The handle ensures perfect grip and assures maximum torque.
- Blade: chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, entirely hardened and tempered.
- Blade chrome plated, blacken tip.
- Handle: ergonomic shape.
- Three component material.
- Hanging hole.
- Made according to standard ISO 2380-1,2.
TBI handles for screwdrivers are composed of three layers, namely:
- 1° layer: black PP (polypropylene) which surrounds the stem of the screwdriver and is extremely solid, preventing the turning of the screwdriver stem in the handle at high torque.
- 2° layer: blue PP (polypropylene) which surrounds the 1st layer of the handle is very stiff and ensures the constant shape of the handle under various environmental effects.
- 3° layer: grey TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) which partially surrounds the 2nd layer of the handle is a medium-strenght material that gives the handle its final ergonomic shape, ensures a pleasant and non-slipping grip and thereby the achievement of high torques.
With its combination of soft and hard surfaces, the special, three-component handle - A Unior patent - ensures comfort and efficient performance with minimum strain on the wrist while working. The soft material ensures maximum grip even when oily.